Re: [SOGo] Easier installation for SOGo 2.0?

  • From: Advrk Aplmrkt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Easier installation for SOGo 2.0?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 21:48:01 -0400

Thank you for your quick reply.

However, the directions seem rather outdated, and I don't want to
change Linux distributions just to follow those directions! (I am
running Scientific Linux 6.2 right now)

I am sorry I am not a programmer who can just write something up to
make this feature possible. But does anyone else have ideas or
suggestions?

Sometimes I really wish there is a way to crowd fund feature requests
or bug fixes. :)

On 3 April 2012 20:44, Jeff Folk
< >