Re: [SOGo] timeshift/timezones and reccuring events in iCal

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Jon Marshall < >, Support < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] timeshift/timezones and reccuring events in iCal
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 11:40:21 +0200

Hello Jon Marshall

On 2012-05-02 10:57, Jon Marshall wrote:

> We have been dealing with this issue at a client and the amended line
> seems to have solved the issue for the most part.
>
> However, when the client is sent an iCal invitation, it gets added to
> his calendar an hour late again.
>
> Has there been any follow up on this - is this issue likely to get
> patched or is it going to be apache rewrite rules?
>
> I notice that there hasn't been much activity on the bug report:
> http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=1753
>
> For reference, all computers at the client are running iCal 4, patched
> up to latest version, and the SOGo instance is 1.3.12c.
>
> Let me know if I can provide any more information, or if there is
> anything
> I can test.

You should look at Bug #1203
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1203

It will be fixed in 1.3.15

This will prevent iCal to set a wrong timezone in further events.
But you have to correct the ones already changed by iCal yourself/manually.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz