Re: [SOGo] timeshift/timezones and reccuring events in iCal

  • From: Jon Marshall < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Support < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] timeshift/timezones and reccuring events in iCal
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 10:49:22 +0100

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your prompt response. I've had a quick look for information
as to when 1.3.15 will be available - is there a set release date yet?

In any event, is there a patch that can be applied to resolve the
situation before the update is available?

Thanks
Jon

--
Jon Marshall
Workshop IT: www.workshopit.co.uk

Workshop IT is a brand of Campbell-Lange Workshop
3 Tottenham Street, London W1T 2AF Registered in England No. 04551928