Re: [SOGo] Layout Web-Calendar

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Layout Web-Calendar
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 09:02:49 -0400

On 03/05/12 08:41, Kurt Bauer wrote:
I've got some complaints from my colleagues regarding the Layout of the
webcalendar in 'Day View' and 'Week View' -> The space for the 'all-day'
events is very small with only two lines, ie. two appointments shown
(with scroll-bars shown if there are more than two).
I found no config-option to change that or am I missing smth. ? Is there
maybe a css file where the layout can be adapted?
This has already been fixed a few days ago. It'll be part of 1.3.15.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
+1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca