Re: [SOGo] Shared mail folders? Dovecot

  • From: < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Shared mail folders? Dovecot
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 00:53:14 -0400 (EDT)

I have the exact same issue. I am running SOGo 1.3.14 on debian squeeze with
Dovecot for IMAP and when I right click on a folder and click 'Sharing...' all
I get is a small box that says:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET
/SOGo/so/jacks/Mail/0/folderINBOX/acls.

From reading the mailing lists it looks like I need to configure folder
sharing
in Dovecot, but is that all I need to do to get rid of this error, or is there
something that I need to add to my Apache config?

Thank you,
Aaron Johnson