[SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook

  • From: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 14:20:26 +0200

We just deployed a SOGo install for a customer and I noted only the Personal
Calendar gets synced to an Outlook Calendar using the Funambol Sync Client.

It's been so long that I used Outlook with SOGo, I can't tell whether it is
simply not possible to sync multiple calendars or if we are doing something
wrong.

It is possible to sync multiple calendars with the Funambol Sync Client to
Outlook? If yes, is there anything special to do?

p@rick

--
state of mind ()
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15 Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Amtsgericht München Partnerschaftsregister PR 563