Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook

  • From: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 21:51:27 +0200

* Ludovic Marcotte
< >:
> On 09/05/12 10:36, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> >this seems to work for a users own calendars, but not for subscribed ones
> >from
> >other users from the same domain (Read permissions given).
> What do you have this impression? If you ask for the calendar
> properties, you can see the "synchronize" checkbox together with the
> "tag" textfield.

I saw that and I enabled sync and tagged the subscribed calendar, but doesn't
work. What do you need to debug? SOGo log, Funambol server and client log?

p@rick

--
state of mind ()

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15 Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Amtsgericht München Partnerschaftsregister PR 563