[SOGo] Rename users ?

  • From: Stefan Perschbacher | INTRA pv < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Rename users ?
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 20:38:26 +0200

Hello,

I want so switch permanently from active directory authentication to mysql authentication.
The AD login ID are an username. The new login ID should be the mailadress. I imported all users in my postfix db and created the sogo view. The login works.
To get my users data back, I tried sogo-tool.
sogo-tool rename-user username
.
But that didn´t get back the users data.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Stefan

  • [SOGo] Rename users ?, Stefan Perschbacher | INTRA pv, 05/13/2012