Re: [SOGo] SOGo 2 and global address book on Mac OS X 10.7.4

  • From: Wolfgang Sourdeau < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo 2 and global address book on Mac OS X 10.7.4
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:40:46 -0400

Le 12-05-14 14:38, Christian Rößner a écrit :
" type="cite">Hi,

today I switched from SOGo 1.3.14 to nightly. So far so good (I have not configured samba5 and/or openchange, yet, as I have no need for it).

On my iPhone and my iPad, I can add CardDAV contacts. I also see the global LDAP address book, which can be searched. On my Mac itself, I can add the CardDAV stuff, too, but if trying to search in the directory, I get the following message:

Tested on two different SOGo servers both nightly build from 14th May.

Thanks

That's not a SOGo bug but an bug in AB.app... The exception you see is similar to the ones you (seldom) finds with SOGo because both apps are written in Objective-C, but the comparison ends there.

If Apple published the source code for that app, we could have a look, but unfortunately that's not the case...

W.