Re: [SOGo] sogo-tool sessions cleanup

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo-tool sessions cleanup
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:22:59 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

>> To use postgresql, the sope4.9-gdl1-postgresql package needs to be
>> installed.
> But I guess it is... if it wasn't, your sogo installation would not work
> very well.

Yes, SOGo itself is running and the sope-* package is installed :)

> Can you show your config? (OCSSessionsFolderURL parameter)

sogo@sogo:~$ defaults read sogod OCSSessionsFolderURL
sogod OCSSessionsFolderURL
postgres://sogo:****hidden*****@***hidden***:5432/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder

-Christian Rößner