Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook

  • From: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:09:03 +0200

I hate to say it, but this really stinks and I need to vent some air.

It has been almost 2 weeks since I opened this thread and nobody from Inverse
really helped to solve the problem besides saying it should work. Very funny.

I asked what I could do/debug to solve the problem. Zero.

If you at Inverse think I need to subcribe a business support contract to get
a solution to my problem then do so. If you don't think so then pick this
thread up and work on it. In any case: REACT.

p@rick

* Patrick Ben Koetter

--
state of mind ()
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15 Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Amtsgericht München Partnerschaftsregister PR 563