Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:21:54 +0200

Hello Patrick Ben Koetter

On 2012-05-21 14:09, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> I hate to say it, but this really stinks and I need to vent some air.
>
> It has been almost 2 weeks since I opened this thread and nobody from
> Inverse
> really helped to solve the problem besides saying it should work. Very
> funny.
>
> I asked what I could do/debug to solve the problem. Zero.
>
> If you at Inverse think I need to subcribe a business support contract to
> get
> a solution to my problem then do so. If you don't think so then pick this
> thread up and work on it. In any case: REACT.
>
> p@rick
>
> * Patrick Ben Koetter
> < >:
>> * Ludovic Marcotte
>> < >:
>>> What do you have this impression? If you ask for the calendar
>>> properties, you can see the "synchronize" checkbox together with the
>>> "tag" textfield.
>>
>> I saw that and I enabled sync and tagged the subscribed calendar, but
>> doesn't
>> work. What do you need to debug? SOGo log, Funambol server and client log?

Perhaps you should open a bug report then?
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs

Invers is not always reading all emails on this list, but it reads and
tracks all bug reports.
By the way, two weeks are not that long, especially when a new version
just came out.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz