Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook

  • From: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:32:10 +0200

Christian,

* Christian Mack
< >:
> On 2012-05-21 14:09, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> > I hate to say it, but this really stinks and I need to vent some air.
> >
> > It has been almost 2 weeks since I opened this thread and nobody from
> > Inverse
> > really helped to solve the problem besides saying it should work. Very
> > funny.
> >
> > I asked what I could do/debug to solve the problem. Zero.
> >
> > If you at Inverse think I need to subcribe a business support contract to
> > get
> > a solution to my problem then do so. If you don't think so then pick this
> > thread up and work on it. In any case: REACT.
> >
> > p@rick
> >
> > * Patrick Ben Koetter
> > < >:
> >> * Ludovic Marcotte
> >>
> >> I saw that and I enabled sync and tagged the subscribed calendar, but
> >> doesn't
> >> work. What do you need to debug? SOGo log, Funambol server and client
> >> log?
> >

> Perhaps you should open a bug report then?
> http://www.sogo.nu/bugs
>
> Invers is not always reading all emails on this list, but it reads and
> tracks all bug reports.
> By the way, two weeks are not that long, especially when a new version
> just came out.

I don't know if the problem described here is a bug, a matter of
misconfiguration or something else. As long as I don't know I won't open a bug
report as I don't want to waste anyone elses time - especially not of Inverse
who are working really hard to get native Outlook support to work. Opening a
bug simply to increase priority or getting someone elses attention is not my
thing either.

Concerning the time it takes: I've been on this list for quite some time and I
know that two weeks are long.

p@rick

--
state of mind ()
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15 Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Amtsgericht München Partnerschaftsregister PR 563