[SOGo] sieve scripts

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To: SOGo SOGo < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] sieve scripts
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 17:02:35 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

Hi,

I have a big collection of sieve rules made with Roundcubs->sieverules. Now
that I use SOGo, I do not want to use two webmail interfaces, so I wish to
drop Roundcube. I copied over the file default.sieve to sogo.sieve in the
hope of seeing my rules listed in the dialogbox, but it is empty.

Is there some trick how to get my list into SOGo?

Here is some sample of it:

## Generated by Roundcube Webmail SieveRules Plugin ##
require ["fileinto","envelope","regex"];

# rule:[Abuse]
if allof (address :contains "To" "abuse@")
{
fileinto "abuse";
stop;
}
# rule:[Mail Delivery System]
elsif allof (address :is "From"
" ")
{
fileinto "mail_delivery_system";
stop;
}
# rule:[Postfix US]
elsif allof (header :contains "List-Post"
"<mailto: >")
{
fileinto "postfix_org_us";
stop;