Re: [SOGo] sieve scripts

  • From: Alexandre Boyer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sieve scripts
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 11:13:35 -0400

Hi there,

Sieve scripts are locatedin the sogo database.

You'll have to import them in there. I don't know if there is some kind
of script existing for this purpose, but one thing is sure: it won't
work if you try to keep your scripts AND give your users the options to
use sieve filtering within SOGo's webmail.

Hope this helped.

Alexandre Boyer
ZEROSPAM
Soutien technique - Technical Support