Re: [SOGo] sieve scripts

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sieve scripts
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 17:22:58 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

Hi,

> Sieve scripts are locatedin the sogo database.
>
> You'll have to import them in there. I don't know if there is some kind
> of script existing for this purpose, but one thing is sure: it won't
> work if you try to keep your scripts AND give your users the options to
> use sieve filtering within SOGo's webmail.

Hm, I just found this link:

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2012-02/msg00447.html

but that really is too much pain. I would have to write a python script to
convert sieve->json. And I don't want to do coding at the moment (I gonna
have a look if there is some sieve python module. Maybe that would help me a
lot).

-Christian Rößner

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions