Re: [SOGo] Ubuntu 12.04 lts server!

  • From: Netwo Dist < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Ubuntu 12.04 lts server!
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:44:21 +0100

Thank you for your replies boys. I have tried this nightly stuff before, it seems it superseeds the existing system packages and when you want to purge it all, it wants to remove loads and loads of standard services like apache etc.

If I remove my existing stable sogo and install that nightly one, will my config files be kept and will it just work?

Also, when is the stable to be released with openchange for 12.04? I cant wait for it really, I think it is absolutely amazing product.

Kind regards,