Re: [SOGo] Ubuntu 12.04 lts server!

  • From: Dominique < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Ubuntu 12.04 lts server!
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 13:23:17 +0200

Hi,

I used both stable and nightlies in the past to get patched versions inbetween new stable releases, alternating the sources in the apt sources.list file. I never uninstalled one or the other before reinstalling the other one and it did not create problems. The config file are kept (as it is seen as an update) and did work properly for me.

I can not comment the openchange impact as I do not use it. Sorry no windows servers for me.

D.