Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:05:12 -0400

On 21/05/12 08:32, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
I don't know if the problem described here is a bug, a matter of
misconfiguration or something else.
We don't know either right now.

Which version of the Funambol SOGo Connector are you using? 1.0.8 or the development version (v1.0.9)?

Your Funambol trace shows an exception in Funambol itself, not in any parts related to our code.

While I can understand that two weeks might be long, we provide free support through that mailing list and as you've mentioned, we are very busy.

The next step for us would be to test it in our lab but as you might realize, that takes a good amount of time - something we haven't had lately with the new release (SOGo v1.3.15 and v2.0RC2).

So be careful next time you vent on the list - it can only have negative outcomes.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
+1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca