Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 20:33:10 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

Hi,

>> I don't know if the problem described here is a bug, a matter of
>> misconfiguration or something else.
> We don't know either right now.
>
> Which version of the Funambol SOGo Connector are you using? 1.0.8 or the
> development version (v1.0.9)?

I speak for Patrick right now, as we work at the same project. Currently we
use

funambol-8.7.0-x64.tgz
funambol-sogo-1.0.8.s4j

as it was listed in the documentation (I know that there are new versions,
but I focused on the referenced versions only).

I plan to use the funambol-sogo-1.0.9.s4j version tomorrow. As I heard, this
might fix syncing issues, but not syncing multiple calendars. Is that right?

> Your Funambol trace shows an exception in Funambol itself, not in any parts
> related to our code.
>
> While I can understand that two weeks might be long, we provide free
> support through that mailing list and as you've mentioned, we are very busy.
>
> The next step for us would be to test it in our lab but as you might
> realize, that takes a good amount of time - something we haven't had lately
> with the new release (SOGo v1.3.15 and v2.0RC2).

Concerning time and the new releases that was something I was talking about
with Patrick.

-Christian Rößner

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions