[SOGo] SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To: SOGo SOGo < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 21:00:23 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

Hi,

I try to understand something like this:

sogod SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles '(
    PublicViewer,
    ConfidentialDAndTViewer,
    ObjectCreator,
    ObjectEraser
)'

I read through the documentation (installation guide), but currently I am not sure, what exactly this option is doing. Neither do I understand the meaning, nor what happens, if doing changes.

Is this something like a initial role that users can change afterwards in there settings or does this define a  pre defined role that a user always has and what he can not change later?

What I would need is:

- Users must be able to create and delete calendars. (ObjectCreator, ObjectEraser?)
- That a user can add other people to his/her personal calendar and share them
- make my personl calendar really private; or maybe setting it later to DandTViewer

I would say, something like a human feeling. That everything behaves as you as user would expect it. I currently see that I can not change some settings:

I can not change the "Vertraulich" (in English personal?) setting to none. And I do not understand this. It is also SOGo nightly on Ubuntu; but 10.04

-Christian Rößner

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions
Bachelor of Science Informatik