Re: [SOGo] about feature not working

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] about feature not working
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 21:04:22 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

> You forgot to add the "IDFieldName" parameter, which defaults to "cn"....

well no, I did not define it, as I use bindFields:

IDFieldname doc:
the field that starts a user DN if bindFields is not used. This field must be
unique across the entire SOGo domain

bindFields:
an array of fields to use when doing indirect binds

We use that bindFields and so I did not specify IDFieldname. And we use
bindAsCurrentUser.

-Christian Rößner

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions