Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Syncing Multiple Calendars with Funambol to Outlook
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:21:33 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

>> Which version of the Funambol SOGo Connector are you using? 1.0.8 or the
>> development version (v1.0.9)?
>
> I speak for Patrick right now, as we work at the same project. Currently we
> use
>
> funambol-8.7.0-x64.tgz
> funambol-sogo-1.0.8.s4j

Excuse me please, what is the exact preferred way to exchange the s4j module?
Do I simply place the new module into the /opt/Funambol/ds-server/modules
path, removing the old one and editing the properties file and following the
installation guide, as it was the first install procedure, or do I have to do
this manually. And if so, how?

-Christian Rößner

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions