Re: [SOGo] [SOLVED] bindAsCurrentUser new background to my question

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] [SOLVED] bindAsCurrentUser new background to my question
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:06:04 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

Hi,

> ou=sogo,ou=it,dc=roessner,dc=de
>
> wher my user where named
>
> uid=croessner,ou=sogo,ou=it,dc=roessner,dc=de
> uid=eroessner,ou=sogo,ou=it,dc=roessner,dc=de
>
> We started populating the server with addresses and calendar data, but
> after some time I thought by myself that this subtree is duplicate data in
> my DIT, as I also have similar objects in
>
> ou=people,ou=it,dc=roessner-net,dc=de

moving a subtree destroyed SOGo. So today I made backups from all address
books and calendars directly from the web interface. After that I stopped
SOGo, deleted all databases in Postgres and started SOGo again. After
importing all data, I watched the logs and now the "bindAsCurrentUser"
problem is solved. Looking at the SQL table names, they have definitely
changed.

This also closes my bug report. Anyways, thanks for following this thread. I
did not know that I can not rearrange the LDAP structure, when SOGo was
already populated.

-Christian Rößner

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions