Re: [SOGo] SOGo doesn't display email anymore

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo doesn't display email anymore
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:56:19 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

Hi,

> Ok. I will try that.

I had a similar problem. But not SOGo-version related. I activated the
ChangePassword feature in SOGo and tested it. After this, I had the exact
same situation on my machine. Calendars were still working, but mail
disappeared. Checking the userPassword field in LDAP, I saw that the password
was written in clear text and not SSHA. So all my mail services quit working
with that password scheme. Are you using some kind of encrypted passwords and
did you use the SOGo option I talked about?

-Christian Rößner

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions
Bachelor of Science Informatik