Re: [SOGo] SOGo doesn't display email anymore

  • From: James James < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo doesn't display email anymore
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 23:49:04 +0200

Thanks for this information.

I have checked may sogo config file and everything seems to be ok.

Some strange thing : when I downgrade Sogo to version 1.3.14 my mails come back and everything works like usual.

Maybe the solution is to deal with a sogo 1.3.14 . :)

James

2012/5/23 Christian Rößner < " target="_blank"> >
Hi,

> Ok. I will try that.

I had a similar problem. But not SOGo-version related. I activated the ChangePassword feature in SOGo and tested it. After this, I had the exact same situation on my machine. Calendars were still working, but mail disappeared. Checking the userPassword field in LDAP, I saw that the password was written in clear text and not SSHA. So all my mail services quit working with that password scheme. Are you using some kind of encrypted passwords and did you use the SOGo option I talked about?

-Christian Rößner

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions
Bachelor of Science Informatik