[SOGo] SOGo usage without LDAP

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo usage without LDAP
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 18:32:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have successfully installed SOGo on an Ubuntu Server with SQL
authentification. Login to web interface is also working. Email notifications
are working, too (e.g. "New Address Book" notification). Now I am wondering
how
to proceed in order to
- connect my email mailbox zu SOGo (I can't change my email settings over the
web-frontend, the settings are grayed out)
- to set up calenders and share them with colleagues
- to set up address books and share them with colleagues.

Is all this possible without having LDAP installed?

Regards

  • [SOGo] SOGo usage without LDAP, m.trierscheid, 05/23/2012