Re: [SOGo] bindAsCurrentUser new background to my question

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] bindAsCurrentUser new background to my question
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:36:37 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

> Therefore, as long as all your users keep the same value of UIDFieldName,
> all their data will be kept intact. This is why, on the other hand, a
> multi-domain configuration must ensure that all uid are unique, even
> between domains.

thanks for your answer that is really helpful. One question: if you ssay
UIDFieldName, do you meed the name of the attribute, let's say uid, or
attribute+value, let's say uid=croessner. In the latter case that _had_
changed and your explanation would give me the answer, why I ran into trouble
:-)

-Christian Rößner

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions