[SOGo] can you get an invitation email for your own events?

  • From: "Axel Deris" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] can you get an invitation email for your own events?
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:21:10 +0200

We are evaluating the current 1.3.15a of SOGo on CentOS 6.2 without LDAP, instead of that we use mysql.

Modules to be used are calendar and adressbook, waiting for 2.0 to be available for native sync with Outlook.

Until then, users will create calendar events via Web-GUI. Things are working well for now.

Invitations are sent to other members as desired, but we would like to have an invitation also to be sent to the host of an event.

Reason: the host will receive emails, when participants accept or decline his invitations via outlook calendars and his outlook complains

about the appointment missing, may be moved or cancelled.

Getting an invitation himself, the host would be simply able to place this appointment in his own outlook calendar too and avoid the complains mentioned above.

Implementing a calendar sync would solve this, we know. But we would like to wait for the native interface of 2.0 becoming available for that.

Did I overlook an existing way to configure a “self invitation email” to the host of an event or is there no such possibility now?

Regards

Axel

--

  • [SOGo] can you get an invitation email for your own events?, Axel Deris, 05/24/2012