[SOGo] FAQ-Article "How to customize the HTML" doesn't work for me in ubuntu 12.04

  • From: Thomas Dilts < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] FAQ-Article "How to customize the HTML" doesn't work for me in ubuntu 12.04
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:23:59 +0200

In the FAQ
http://www.sogo.nu/english/support/faq/article/how-to-customize-the-html.html
are some paths to how to customize. Other users with Ubuntu have commented that the paths are wrong for ubuntu. That is

cp /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/SOGo/Templates/MainUI/SOGoRootPage.wox \ /home/sogo/GNUstep/Library/SOGo/Templates/MainUI

Should be in ubuntu:

cp /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/Templates/MainUI/SOGoRootPage.wox \
/home/sogo/GNUstep/Library/SOGo/Templates/MainUI

But I still can't get the customizing to work on my ubuntu server at all. I tried even changing the original document where it is at

/usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/Templates/MainUI/SOGoRootPage.wox

but not even that worked. How do I customize? What am I doing wrong?

Thomas