[SOGo] General Questions about Sogo

  • From: "Deeztek.com Support" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] General Questions about Sogo
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 08:40:22 -0400

Hi, I have a coupe questions about Sogo that I'm hoping someone could answer

1. Is the mobile client synchronization (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone) push or it scheduled on predefined intervals? In other words does it behave like Activesync?
2. Is there a way to segregate users or groups of users in their own instance or similar? In other words, can you setup a group of 5 accounts with their own addressbook where they can only see members of their group in the organization?

--
Deeztek.com
http://www.deeztek.com