[SOGo] SOGo + openchange + samba4

  • From: ANAND SHAH < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo + openchange + samba4
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 02:08:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Can someone help me to understand the working of SOGo + OpenChange + Samab4?

While using SOGo frontend if i send an message; the action is performed from SOGo Web interface to postfix. Receiving of emails is taken care by IMAP and mail stores are stored in IMAP user store (for me /var/mail/userbox). Contacts and address books are sotred in postgresql. I am pretty clear on the steps when it comes to SOGo web Interface.

But what is the flow when i use outlook to send emails

a. where the mails are stored in the server ? openchange? or IMAP ?
b. how can we have the same users both in openldap and the samba4 users database or refer the same database?
c. how do we connect to postfix and how can i bypass LDAP authentication for sending emails.

(¨`·.·´¨) Always
 `·.¸.·´
ANAND SHAH

  • [SOGo] SOGo + openchange + samba4, ANAND SHAH, 05/29/2012