[SOGo] How to make a link to the ICS calendar

  • From: Thomas Dilts < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] How to make a link to the ICS calendar
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 07:04:00 +0200

I was also stuck on how to get a link to the ICS calendar to work since you always need the username and password. I found a similar problem in the user letters in the sogo archives and they suggested putting into cron a script to copy the calendar.ics to a public place. Works nicely actually.

Then I realized you can always include the username and password in the link. The format is http://username: /dav/user/Calendar...... It's nice to avoid using cron.

In the application I am using, this technique works perfectly. I am showing my calender in my wordpress web page using amr ical events plugin. Take a look if you want. http://pingsteskilstuna.se/kalender/

  • [SOGo] How to make a link to the ICS calendar, Thomas Dilts, 05/30/2012