[SOGo] Export contacts with photos?

  • From: hans < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Export contacts with photos?
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 09:45:47 +0200

Hello,

yesterday I some how got double contact entries again so I decided to delete the all contacts via the thunderbird addressbook and restore a backup I made 2 days ago. The restore went well except that the contact pictures are missing.

I also made a backup on my android phone so I tried to restore that backup and this time I did have my contact pictures.

Than I tried to export my contacts using the sogo webinterface, delete all contacts and restore again and again all contact pictures are missing.

Is this a bug? Or is there an other way to make a complete contacts backup that  contains all data?

I am using sogo 1.3.15.a

Regards

Hans

  • [SOGo] Export contacts with photos?, hans, 05/30/2012