Re: [SOGo] SOGo without LDAP and with mysql. Can I still share calendars?

  • From: hans < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo without LDAP and with mysql. Can I still share calendars?
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:52:04 +0200

Hi Peter,

Could you point me a bit in the right direction were to look?

Should I be able to share something directly from the sogo web interface or do I manually need to configure something in the sogo configuration for each calender that a user wants to share?

What I thought how sharing should work is that a user creates a new/extra calendar and that user can control which other sogo users kan access it. But I can't seem to share anything only allow all authenticated users access.

Regards,

Hans