Re: [SOGo] SOGo without LDAP and with mysql. Can I still share calendars?

  • From: hans < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo without LDAP and with mysql. Can I still share calendars?
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 08:31:42 +0200

Christian,

Thanks for your very detailed explanation :-) Now I know for sure how it should work. Just one more question about your explanation: Does it apply to both the web interface and the SOGo integrator?

The place I get stuck when following your instructions is this part:

>Now start typing the name or email address of the desired user.
>After each keystroke you get a list of some of the matching users (25 at >most on my server).

I get the user add window, but it's empty no matter what letter I type. If I try to enter an email address/user I know is there (I only have 5 users at the moment, it's a test set up) it becomes red and I cannot add it.

So I must be doing something wrong in the configuration somewhere.

I think the other users are valid users since I can login to SOGo with them.

Regards

Hans