[SOGo] Shared LDAP adressbook CardDav for Mac OS X 10.7.3

  • From: Pavel Momot < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Shared LDAP adressbook CardDav for Mac OS X 10.7.3
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 16:53:20 +0300

Hello Together,

I'm desperately trying to configure LDAP global address-book over Carddav. Some threads are saying this is impossible, some have other problems but can see LDAP as address-book. I must say that for Thunderbird client Carddav works perfectly in read only (search filter) and general (full pull) mode. But Mac OS sees only personal contacts, not the global one. I tried to specify different path, just like in Thunderbird, but still failed. Will appreciate any help on this subject.

P.S. sogo versions: 1.3.15 stable

--
С уважением, Момот Павел.
With kind regards, Momot Paul.