Re: [SOGo] Shared LDAP adressbook CardDav for Mac OS X 10.7.3

  • From: Martin Seener < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Shared LDAP adressbook CardDav for Mac OS X 10.7.3
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 16:05:03 +0200

Hi,

we have the same "issue" here. i believe to saw that OS X Address Book is "enterprise" oriented therefore only uses first (private) address book.

we managed to have the shared one instead by modifiying the accounts .plist file - but its not a good reliable solution.

Hope that one of Inverse Teams Member can say more about and if theres a "workaround" for OSX AB.