[SOGo] after running updates SOGo stopped working

  • From: Fred Wilhelm < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] after running updates SOGo stopped working
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:10:30 -0400

Running Ubuntu Server 10.04 I ran apt-get upgrade and SOGo stopped working. When I go to the web interface I get error 503

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.17 (Ubuntu) Server at intracareq.com Port 80

Seems something got overwritten but I can not find it.