Re: [SOGo] after running updates SOGo stopped working

  • From: Fred Wilhelm < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] after running updates SOGo stopped working
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:42:09 -0400

On 06/21/2012 10:57 AM, Fred Wilhelm wrote:
On 06/21/2012 10:23 AM, Patrice Matthias Brend'amour wrote:
Did you try to restart sogo?
Maybe, apt just didn't start it properly.

Patrice

--
bitzeche GmbH
Patrice Matthias Brend'amour (Software Developer)

Germany
--

On Jun 21, 2012, at 4:10 PM, Fred Wilhelm wrote:

Running Ubuntu Server 10.04 I ran apt-get upgrade and SOGo stopped working. When I go to the web interface I get error 503
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.17 (Ubuntu) Server at intracareq.com Port 80

Seems something got overwritten but I can not find it.
yes I even restarted the server.
SOGo wont start with sudo /etc/init.d/sogo start it returns
* Starting SOGo sogo
/usr/sbin/sogod: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libGDLContentStore.so.4.9: undefined symbol: EOCompareCaseInsensitiveAscending [OK]

I tried /etc/init.d/SOGo start as well taking the hint from CaseInsensitive SOGo: unrecognized service

I found the problem.
When using apt-get upgrade it left out 5 updates and SOGo was one of them. I'm still not sure why the upgrade left the 5 packages out but I ran the upgrade through Webadmin and it installed everything. I had to reconfigure SOGo but at least it is back up and running.