[SOGo] Kernel general protection ip error calendar

  • From: Martin Seener < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Kernel general protection ip error calendar
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:14:12 +0200

Hello,

i just found something which may causes the same errors on our server.
http://www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37339&page=1

we recently have those errors with SOGo while a colleague wants to update 2 of its subscribed calendars
on iCal 4.0.4. And only when he updates those subscribed Calendars he's getting those general protection ip errors.

may deleting and recreating /dev/null solves it but i wanna ask before here, maybe theres another solution.

the hardware cannot cause this because its a completly virtualized Server.

Thanks for any Tips!

Martin

  • [SOGo] Kernel general protection ip error calendar, Martin Seener, 06/25/2012