[SOGo] shared events that belong to no longer existing users

  • From: Stephen Ingram < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] shared events that belong to no longer existing users
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:57:46 -0700

I was running into the same object publishing error I've run into
several times before recently. After digging down in the database to
the information, I discovered that it was a recurring event that
several people had accepted the invitation for. The problem is that
the user who created the event has been removed from the system. I'm
guessing that this is what is generating the messages from the system.
Is there any way to delete this event such that the warning messages
in Thunderbird will stop?

Steve

  • [SOGo] shared events that belong to no longer existing users, Stephen Ingram, 06/25/2012