[SOGo] VCard in global adressbook

  • From: Lukas Kamber < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] VCard in global adressbook
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:06:47 +0200

I set up a global adressbook which is a MySql table. As table structure I took a users personal adress book in sogo database as template and added the c_uid field. Works fine.

How can I add more datafields to the tabele? there is only one telephone entry. In the personal adressbook this is handled with a vCard textfield which is a very flexible solution. Is it possible to store vCards also in a global adressbook which is stored in a SQL-database?

Hope I didn't miss something in the documentation.

Thanks in advance

Lukas

  • [SOGo] VCard in global adressbook, Lukas Kamber, 06/26/2012