Re: [SOGo] Write a event in a calendar sogo

  • From: André Schild < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Write a event in a calendar sogo
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:57:44 +0200

Am 26.06.2012 15:46, schrieb Sébastien Blin:
" type="cite">
Le 26/06/2012 15:34, André Schild a écrit :
" type="cite">Create a cardav entry and put it via http(s) to the server

How you do that?
Depends on the language you use for coding,
but there exist cardav libraries for most of the current programming languages

" type="cite"> Otherwise we can not use an address like this? But I do not know how the name of ics file is generated.

http://sogo.server.com/SOGo/so/[user]/Calendar/personal//469-4FE9BB00-33-56376280.ics/editAsAppointment?duration=0045&day=20120629&hm=1215

This URL is the url of a existing calendar entry,
it is assigned by SOGo when a event is created.

André