Re: [SOGo] Write a event in a calendar sogo

  • From: Sébastien Blin < >
  • To:
  • Cc: André Schild < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Write a event in a calendar sogo
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:03:25 +0200

Title: Signature SB
Le 26/06/2012 15:57, André Schild a écrit :
" type="cite"> Am 26.06.2012 15:46, schrieb Sébastien Blin:
" type="cite">
Le 26/06/2012 15:34, André Schild a écrit :
" type="cite">Create a cardav entry and put it via http(s) to the server

How you do that?
Depends on the language you use for coding,
but there exist cardav libraries for most of the current programming languages

" type="cite"> Otherwise we can not use an address like this? But I do not know how the name of ics file is generated.

http://sogo.server.com/SOGo/so/[user]/Calendar/personal//469-4FE9BB00-33-56376280.ics/editAsAppointment?duration=0045&day=20120629&hm=1215

This URL is the url of a existing calendar entry,
it is assigned by SOGo when a event is created.

André

Ok thank you.

Otherwise we can generate an ics file and send email, but we must accept it manually and it is not practical.

I do not see how to do that : "Create a cardav entry and put it via http(s) to the server"