[SOGo]

  • From: David Wagner < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo]
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:32:51 -0700 (PDT)

I am new to SOGo and I downloaded the ZEG appliance 1.3.16 - latest versin to try it out and I like it so far. When I try to add a new user it says to use the webmin ldap module and browse the database. When I try to I get the following error: The LDAP browser cannot be used : The password in the LDAP server configuration is encrypted and cannot be used by Webmin I have been googleing for a little while but no answer. What am i doing wrong. I know the message is straig forward but I don't want to make changes and possibly break something in the process. Also I noticed that the jabber and samba modules also don't work. Is this normal or are they supposed to?

Thank you,
David Wagner

  • [SOGo], David Wagner, 06/26/2012