Re: [SOGo] Pb with Thunderbird 13

  • From: André Schild < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Pb with Thunderbird 13
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:43:59 +0200

Sogo is currently to work with the ESR Version(s) of Thunderbird.
So for a stable system downgrade to TB 10.0.5 ESR

André

Am 27.06.2012 12:23, schrieb
:
I installed thunderbird 12 + Lightning + SOGo connector.
Everything was fine creating new appointment.
Since release 13 of Thunderbird, i cannot add Participants to appointement.
I input my participant but when I click on ok button, nothing happens and I
have to quit without any participant.
Any idea about this pb?
Thanks
Ragards