[SOGo] Funambol v10 changes - no SyncML client

  • From: "Sean M. Pappalardo" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Funambol v10 changes - no SyncML client
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:32:06 +0200

Hello everyone.

It seems that Funambol has greatly reduced support for its open source edition since now all web pages point to the Sourceforge page. In addition, there is not a download for the SyncML client anymore (only the Email sync client.) I'm not sure if that's an oversight on their part or intentional, but if it's the latter, the SOGo Mobile Device Configuration document needs to be updated.

I tried installing the JavaME E-mail client on one of my phones that doesn't support SyncML natively and it offers no options for contact sync.

Does anyone still have a copy of the Funambol v9 JavaME SyncML client package they could post somewhere?

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo
begin:vcard
fn:Sean M. Pappalardo