Re: [SOGo] Funambol v10 changes - no SyncML client

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Funambol v10 changes - no SyncML client
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:07:46 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

Hi,

It seems that Funambol has greatly reduced support for its open source edition since now all web pages point to the Sourceforge page. In addition, there is not a download for the SyncML client anymore (only the Email sync client.)  I'm not sure if that's an oversight on their part or intentional, but if it's the latter, the SOGo Mobile Device Configuration document needs to be updated.

well, today I got informed about this (maybe based on this mail). I went to www.funambol.com and select OpenSource. Then selected files and windows syncml client, then v10. Got still version 10.0.4 and 10.1.6. So as of writing this, I can not confirm this.

Kind regards

-Christian Rößner

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions