[SOGo] to better understand Sogo

  • From: Nicolas - Lileo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] to better understand Sogo
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:36:41 +0200

Hi all,

I had to do some work in the mysql database where sogo keep his datas.
Anyway, i have a question about the way sogo organize the calendar and addressbook datas.
I noticed that there are 3 tables for each personal calendar or each personal addressbook.
1 for acl, 1 for datas (quick) and 1 who has exactly the same structure if it's a calendar or an addressbook.

My question is what is the relationship between calendar tables and adressbook table and basically how does it work?

Thanks in advance
--
Nicolas FABRE